Why you should add tanning drops to your beauty routine
Tanning drops are the latest must-have in the world of self tanning and there are so many reasons why you should have one of these little bottles in your beauty kit at all times ready to give you an extra touch of glow.
How they work
Tanning drops come in little bottles that are a different formula to your usual self tan products. They include the tanning actives that develop a tan in a dropper bottle that allows you to add a few drops into any beauty product to give them a boost in color.
How to use
You can add a few tanning drops into your daily moisturisers or serums before putting them on your face or body and then they will develop a gradual tan over the next few hours. All you need to do is:
- Cleanse and wash face before application
- Mix 4-5 drops with your daily moisturizer or serum for face or per body part
- Blend well and apply evenly to your face and décolletage
- Wash hands after application
- Allow a few minutes to dry before applying makeup
- Add 3-4 drops to your self tan foam, lotion or solution to boost it’s depth of color or add 6-8 drops to achieve an even darker skin finish
- Apply your self tan or spray tan as usual
MineTan’s Luxe Oil Illuminating Tan Drops from the Luxe Oil Tanning Treatments range are the perfect addition to your beauty drawer. Formulated with a decadent blend of coconut oil, hemp seed oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, grapeseed oil, and avocado oil, the Luxe Oil Illuminating Tan Drops are designed to give a deeply hydrating, radiant skin finish when added into your beauty and self tan routine.