Unlock the Benefits of a Moroccan Oil Treatment
The benefits of spray tanning can go much deeper than creating a gorgeous golden-brown tan. While most people think about beauty first, there are many things you should consider when choosing a tanning solution. In fact, skincare should be at the top of your formula must-have list. While in the past beauty products used to be loaded with harsh chemicals, today’s top spray tans are often infused with ingredients that are proven to improve the skin’s health and texture. Moroccan oil, an exotic plant oil that has taken the beauty industry by storm, is one of today’s most desirable ingredients in self-tanning solutions. Also known as argan oil, Moroccan oil comes with a long list of benefits that include noticeably healthier skin and hair.
Why is Moroccan Oil So Popular?
- Made from a tree that grows exclusively in Morocco, argan oil has been traditionally used for improving skin, hair and overall health.
- Argan oil contains some of the most powerful ingredients found in nature, including linoleic acid, vitamin E and a number of antioxidants. Because antioxidants protect the skin from free radicals, using a Moroccan oil treatment on a regular basis can help reduce and reverse the common signs of ageing. Some research even indicates that argain oil can be used to protect and heal the body from a variety of health problems, ranging from burns to rheumatism.
- Triterpenoid, an active ingredient in argan oil, can be used to heal damaged skin tissue and prevent or lighten scarring. Triterpenoid is also helpful for reducing inflammation, eliminating puffiness and preventing skin irritation.
- Because argan oil naturally retains water, a Moroccan oil treatment can be used to cure and prevent dry skin.
- Moroccan oil is not just great for the skin, it can also help restore shine to dull hair and prevent disease through culinary use.
Moroccan Spray Tan Range from Mine Tan
Combining a rich argan oil blend with other skin-loving nutrients, Mine Tan’s Moroccan spray tans deliver all the benefits of a deep Moroccan oil treatment while infusing the skin with bronzers that develop into a dark, streak-free tan. Mine Tan’s Moroccan spray tans are available as individual products, mini bottles and value packs. For beginners who are new to spray tans, minis are best. To get the full benefits of argan oil, full-size bottles are ideal because they contain enough formula to cover a long-term Moroccan oil treatment. If you are a self-tanning pro or want to become one, try Mine Tan’s complete Moroccan starter pack. Featuring two Moroccan spray tans and a full line of tanning accessories, the starter pack includes everything you need to create a flawless tanning routine with incredible skincare benefits.